These three words can evoke so many different emotions …
· Sadness – Yikes, the summer is almost over.
· Relief – Finally, some time to me.
· Excitement - Let’s get going! I’m ready to start something new – almost like a mini-new year.
For me it’s like nails on a chalkboard … please don’t let the summer end. But on the other hand, I’m excited about new possibilities.
Often we experience all of these emotions in the same moment. Am I going crazy? No … you’re experiencing “ambivalence” (one of my favorite words because it proves that I’m not crazy!). Simply means “simultaneous and contradictory attitudes or feelings (as attraction and repulsion) toward an object, person, or action”.
Why not tap into the anticipation?
Partnering with my friend and peer coach, Pam Pritchard, we have created a series of seven life-changing workshops that will be rolled out in September. Here they are:
1. Driven to Perfection … Are you perfectly boring? Because that’s what perfect people are… BORING
2. People Pleasing …
3. Worrywarts … Are you living in the darkroom of worry where only the negatives are developed?
4. Goodbye Gremlins: Taming Your Inner Critical Voice … Do you want to fire your inner critic and start your own fan club?
5. What’s Really Important to you … Do you want to finally make decisions based on what is important to you?
6. Discover You …
7. Discover Your Dreams … Are you ready to journey into the uncharted territory of your life and explore the possibilities?
You are invited to begin creating the life of your dreams and a brighter future!
These personal growth and development workshops will blend proven strategies for success with tools that will equip you to sustain your learning and make lasting change. Share stories and playfully engage in group exercises and activities while designing a new life and new you.
Now we can all go back to school this fall!
Contact me if you would like more information before the September roll out!